What information do ANLAN need to know before you start to make a perfect floating dock or bridge？
(1) Basic site environmental conditions:
- Site: specific location (Google Maps are the best), photos of the surroundings;
- Bank: bank condition and bank slope;
- Water: highest water level, lowest water level, usual flow velocity;
- Wave: usual wave type, wave height, wave length;
- Wind: usual wind direction and wind speed, maximum wind speed and direction;
- Substance: the substance of river bed or sea bed
- Others: shelter, dam or others.
You can contact ANLAN to acquire the professional measurement method to obtain the above dates. Only if the basic date is accurate and scientific, we have the potential to make a perfect work.
(2) Your plan and requirments:
- Your plan: your purpose, primary draft, idea or dream;
- Floating dock: the situation of yachts or boats which will berth there (each amount, length, width, draught, tonnage,etc);
- Floating bridge: usuall and extreme loading condation, the landscape modelling, or others;
- Environmental: the environmental protection requirments of local or by law;
- Others: special requirements, such as pontoons, decks, free-board, etc.
(3) Transportation and Installation:
- Transport: the access road or harbor conditions;
- Installation: the cranes, pilling boats,etc.
(5) Other kinds of projects, can just contact ANLAN to obtain detailed professional preparation documents.
After ANLAN get those documents, we will study and give you the best answer as soon as possible.