Marina/Heavy Pontoon System
marina, floating docks, yacht harbor, concrete pontoon, aluminum alloy structure pontoons, sailing harbor, steel structure pontoons.
Marina/Heavy Pontoon Systemm
Thanks to their manoeuvrability, durability and performance, the Heavy pontoon system are frequently used in marina nowadays.
New marina, Remodeling the old city's piers.
Site Selection, Extreme Weather, Commercial Property Layout, Process Selection, Integrated Services.
1. The mooring and protection devices will float with yacht to protect it;
2. Guests can board at any time, conveniently, comfortably and safely;
3. All components are standardized and modular processing, to facilitate transportation and installation and maintenance;
4. Turnkey solutionsto solve various follow-up problems;
5. Low construction costs, service life 30-50 years, good profitability;
6. Landmark to attract attention, increase commercial property revenue.
1. Design: Standard can be JTS165-7-2014(CN),AS3962(AU), ASCE Manuals No.50(USA), Maritime Federation Rules(UK), OCDI(JP) or others;
2. Main structure: All concrete, aluminum alloy / galvanized steel frame + concrete / HDPE pontoon + deck, HDPE pontoon + deck;
3. Accessories:Gangway, deck,fixing method, fenders, moorings, water and electric supplier, ladders, lighting, signals, access control, life-saving and fire-control devices and others;
4. Loading: Standard20KN/m2, freeboard 50cm,can also be customized;
5. Anti-corrosion: Concrete additives, aluminum alloy 6061T6, hot-dip galvanized 80-140μ, SS 316, hot-spray zinc or anti-corrosion coating;
6. Integrated services: Business Planning, Team Building, Daily Management, Event Organization and others.
Different specific conditions of application and functional requirements mean the pontoon system have different floating configurations, structure, materials, float units, deck and other facilities.
1: ANLAN all Continuous Concrete Pontoon System
2: ANLAN Structure Frame Pontoon System
There are many other things for a marina, such as fixing method, fender type, finger type, mooring type and so on. It is a scientific system, not just one or two parts.
And we have develop some new technologies about the heavy pontoons system. If you need to learn more information, just contact us:firstname.lastname@example.org
You have no items to require